Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A happy new year of change!

What a great way to start off the new year by updating my blog! I am looking forward to 2009 and am already anticipating and welcoming the challenges that lay before me. With a new president comes a new outlook on life and a promise for change. Sitting by the window I take for granted that the dry ground suddenly turns white with the falling snow. The weather is constantly changing and I am forced to adapt to whatever nature decides for that day. Although sometimes unsettling, I am reminded that change is good and allows us to move forward in our thinking and learning. Without change, life would be stale, predictable, and routine. As the clock strikes twelve, welcome the new year and embrace the changes that are ahead! Happy New Year!

No comments: